Our clients already know we’re not really the rule maker/follower types but these guidelines do help keep our studio running smoothly!
- In order for you to get the most out of your sessions at Equilibrium we ask that you dress in comfortable clothing that is easy to move in.
- We ask that you remove your shoes at the door and that you will work in socks with grippies or barefoot.
- We require that you pull your hair back and not chew gum or eat during your session.
- We request that you consider people with allergies and that you don’t wear strongly scented colognes, perfumes, or lotions to the studio.
- In consideration to your fellow classmates there will be no entry in to class if you are more than 10 minutes tardy.
- There is an 12 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel after that time due to an unforeseen circumstance please call the studio or you will be charged.